Data & Resources Main Page
[Go here for state-wide data and resources]
This web site is a collection of key reports on drug and alcohol use and problems in Washington state and its 39 counties.
It is a project of the ADAI Library & Clearinghouse, and the ADAI Drug Abuse Epidemiology Reporting Project.
Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute
University of Washington
1107 NE 45th Street, Suite 120
Seattle, WA 98105-4631
- Alcohol, Drug & Tobacco Use, Students in Grades 6, 8, 10, and 12: 2014 (Healthy Youth Survey, DBHR)
- Opioid Trends in Counties Across Washington (ADAI 2015)
See also: Opiate-Related Deaths, 2002-2004 vs. 2011-2013 (ADAI, 2015)
- Prescription Opiates and Heroin Deaths, 2008-2010 (DOH)
- Risk & Protection Profile for Substance Abuse Prevention 2014 (RDA)
Selected data for alcohol, drugs & tobacco pdf || Full report with multiple domains pdf | xls
- Tobacco Assessment & Evaluation (DOH)
- Behavioral Health school services report, 2012-2013 (county health dept)
- Community Health Status Indicators, 2015 (CDC)
Compares selected county with peer counties on indicators incl. HIV, smoking, barriers to care, poverty, housing, etc.
- County Health Rankings, 2015 (RWJ Foundation; includes mental health, smoking, alcohol, STIs)
- Automobile Crash Data, 2008-2014 (.xls) (Washington Traffic Safety Commission)
Includes alcohol-, drug-, and marijuana-impaired driver involvement.
Updated 5/2015 · Privacy · Terms · http://adai.uw.edu/wastate/whatcom.htm