WA Data & Resources Main Page
[Home page with map of counties]
This web site is a collection of key reports on drug and alcohol use and problems in Washington state and its 39 counties.
It is a project of the ADAI Library & Clearinghouse, and the ADAI Drug Abuse Epidemiology Reporting Project.
Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute
University of Washington
1107 NE 45th Street, Suite 120
Seattle, WA 98105-4631
- Risk and Protection Profile for Substance Abuse Prevention in Washington State (RDA)
- Opiate Use and Negative Consequences in Washington (ADAI, 2011)
- Prescription Opioid Use in WA (ADAI, 2007)
- 911 Good Samaritan Law Initial Evaluation (ADAI, 2011)
- Risk Factors and Alcohol, Drug & Tobacco Use, Students in Grades 6, 8, 10, and 12, 2010, Healthy Youth Survey. (DBHR, http://askhys.net)
- Rates of Overdose Death, Non-Medical Use of Opioid Pain Relievers (by state) (CDC)
Updated 3/2012 · Privacy · Terms · http://adai.washington.edu/wastate